- Cmd + A = Highlights entire page
- Cmd + B = Finds last entry of Find, Cmd + F
- Cmd + C = Copies text after highlighting
- Cmd + F = Same as tapping the Find key
- Cmd + G = Finds first entry of Find, Cmd + F
- Cmd + M = Moves PIP to other side of TV screen
- Cmd + P = Brings up printer screen
- Cmd + R = Reloads [refreshes] page
- Cmd + S = Brings up scanner options window
- Cmd + V = Pastes text after using Cmd + C, A or X
- Cmd + W = Same as PIP; also defeats real audio
- Cmd + X = Deletes highlighted text for pasting, using Cmd + V, in another place
- Cmd + Y = Brings up Instant Messenger screen
- Cmd + power = Enables use of phone w/o loosing connection to WebTV
- Cmd + Delete = Deletes entire line of text
- Cmd + Option = Same as tapping the Option key
- Cmd + Ctrl = Displays URL of link
- Cmd + Ctrl = Tells number of messages in storage
- Cmd + left arrow = Moves cursor to the far left of a line of text
- Cmd + right arrow = Moves cursor to the far right of text
- Cmd + Scroll Down = Go to very bottom of a page
- Cmd + Scroll Up = Go to the very top of a page
- Edit key = Activates the cursor
- Tab key = Takes you out of a textarea/window
- Tab key = Goes from to link to link to link
- Shift + Tab = Goes to previous link
- Esc key = Take you out of some pop-ups
- Fn = Not used
- Alt + space bar = Adds a space when more than one space is needed
- Shift + arrow keys = Highlights text for CCP
- Shift + right & down arrow keys,hghlights text for CCP
- Shift + left & up keys, un-highlights the text
- Info key = In a news group tells number of the post, from a web page shows: logo, address, credits, instructions, music URL and when changes were last made.
- Any highlighted "live" text will be deleted permanently by tapping any key other than using Cmd + X
- When viewing the TV and you tap the "option" key then tap "todays
listing" and use Cmd + arrow right the TV schedule will jump 24 hours
ahead from the time you were viewing and Cmd + arrow left takes you
back to where you were previously.
If you want to do this ¿¿¿¿¿¿ hold the Shift and Alt keys down and tap the ? mark key as needed. An explanation of how to use the "Go To" to buffer URL's is here.
The comparable key to the Cmd key is the Ctrl key for computers. Click here to view that page.
For a page on character codes click here and here.